Baijnath Saw, MD
Baijnath Saw, MD. has been serving the Livermore and Pleasanton for a long time. He is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology. He is a Fellow of the American College of Cardiology (FACC).
Baijnath Saw, MD. has a membership of:
- American College of Cardiology.
- American College of Physicians.
Baijnath Saw, MD. has performed over 10,000 cardiac procedures. His expertise includes Cardiac Catheterization, Arteriogram, Angioplasty/Stenting, Stress Testing, Echocardiogram and Pacemaker Placement. He is affiliated with:
- Valley Memorial Hospital Livermore, California.
- Valley Care Medical Center Pleasanton, California.
- Washington Hospital, Fremont, California.
- San Ramon Regional Medical Center, San Ramon, California.
- Mt. Diablo Hospital Concord, California
Baijnath Saw, MD. was a pioneer in starting cardiac programs at these hospitals.
Baijnath Saw, MD. has a solo cardiac practice which allows him to provide the best possible care for his patients.
If you have any questions, or would like to schedule an appointment,
please call (925) 734-0712